Electric Typewriter With Liquid Crystal Display & Numerous Features
For the most demanding office environment, the Swintec 2640i Electronic Typewriter both promises and delivers. From its compact, space-saving design to its 40-character liquid crystal display you'll have everything you want and need to type out whatever job you desire.
Swintec 2640i Highlights:
- 40-character Liquid Crystal Display
- 128K Storage Memory
- 15" paper capacity/11.5 writing line
- Print speed, 20CPS
- 700-character Correction Memory ( within 10 lines)
- Pitch selector: 10,12,15 proportional spacing, and programmable line spacing
- Copy capacity: 1 original and 4 copies
- Automatic Centering, Bolding, Underlining, and Return
- Format Memory
- Decimal Tab
- SPELLPROOFTM: 80,000-word main dictionary; 300-word user-defined dictionary
Manufacturers warranty is 90-days
In 1986, Swintec earned its first sole source Typewriter Contract with the United States Federal Government and as a result, have been heavily involved with government sales ever since. They have enjoyed selling to and servicing all forms of government agencies as well as political subdivisions. Swintec has designed special typewriters and word processing applications to meet the needs of government agencies as well as commercial businesses to solve everyday typing applications beyond just letter writing. They offer "Forms-Fill-In" in our 8500C word processor to speed up, automate and simplify applications like "Purchase Orders" where multiple part forms are used extensively.