Enhance your favorite dishes with a unique and flavorful ZING with our wing sauce! Mild and tasty delivers a thick and creamy wing sauce that's packed with flavor through its secret blend of aged cayenne red peppers and garlic. Based just a few miles from our Monroe headquarters, we met with the creator and told him that we wanted to start selling his products to our wonderful customers around the country. Their sauces are a local favorite and we hope that you enjoy having them as well.
This is one of Philadelphia's most famous signature wing sauces and it is regularly enjoyed on cheese steaks, wings, pizza, eggs, chicken, beef, pork, fish, vegetables -- it goes on nearly everything! This sauce is restaurant quality and is made in and used all across Pennsylvania. Curly regularly hosts fundraisers, selling his sauces across the state to raise money for local charities. Nearly 70% of all proceeds from these events are donated! Now this mission and the sauces are going country-wide!
- Philadelphia's Famous Gourmet Wing Sauce -- Enjoyed on cheesesteaks, wings, eggs, pizza, chicken, beef, pork, fish, vegetables, salads -- our wing sauce goes on nearly everything!
- Curly received recognition during the famed Philly Wing Bowl, one of the largest wing eating contests in the US
- Made with Curly's secret Aged Cayenne Red Pepper recipe
- Large 17oz bottle with a 12 month shelf life. Keep refrigerated after opening.
- Also available in Fire Alarm Hot, Buffalo Garlic and Sweet and Spicy!
Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Vinegar, Water, Soybean Oil, Salt, Garlic, Natural Flavors, Modified Food (Corn) Starch, Whey Powder, Xanthan Gum, Spice, Sodium Benzoate as Preservative, Calcium Disodium EDTA to Protect Flavor. Contains Milk.