The Dahle 40530 Department Shredder supports the highly sensitive document destruction needs of busy offices with 5+ users. It features an automatic EvenFlow lubricator, SmartPower energy management, and integrated jam protection to eliminate frustration.
- Automatic EvenFlow Lubricator provides continuous oil across the cutting cylinders to maintain peak performance
- Precision milled cutting cylinders offer strength and reliability
- SmartPower Energy Management reduces power consumption and saves on electrical costs
- Automatic jam protection reverses motor in the event of an overfeed
- German engineered guarantees quality and trouble-free operation
- Automatic On / Off and Bag Full Auto Off Convenience
- Chain driven motor for slip-free performance
A Closer Look...
The Dahle 40530 Department Shredder supports the highly sensitive document destruction needs of busy offices with 5+ users. It features an automatic EvenFlow lubricator, SmartPower energy management, and integrated jam protection to eliminate frustration. This P-6 shredder produces a 1/32" x 7/16" particle size and holds up to 38 gallons of shredded waste. It’s German engineered and guaranteed to provide many years of trouble-free operation.
Just like any fine-tuned machine, your shredder needs to be properly oiled to run at peak performance. This shredder is equipped with an EvenFlow Lubricator which provides slow, continuous oil across the entire cutting mechanism.
This shredder features solid cutting cylinders milled from a bar of German Solingen steel. They’re perfectly aligned in an all-steel frame. The result is a machine with strength, power and the ability to handle all your data destruction needs.
Fewer things are more frustrating than a paper jam. With automatic jam protection, this shredder prevents those annoyances. If sheet capacity is exceeded, the motor automatically stops and reverses to push the paper back out. This prevents a jam and makes it easy to re-feed fewer sheets.
SmartPower Energy Management
This shredder automatically powers down after 30 minutes of inactivity. It will appeal to those interested in conserving energy as well as reducing electrical costs.
This Dahle shredder is German Engineered from over 88 years of experience. The result is a quality machine and peace of mind in knowing the cutting cylinders are guaranteed for life.
- Feed Width: 12"
- Sheet Capacity (#20/#16): 10 / 12
- Waste Volume: 38 gal.
- Particle Size: 1/32" x 7/16" Extreme Cross Cut
- Security Level: P-6'
- Oil Free: No
- Decibel Level: 50 dB
- Speed: 15 f/min.
- Dimensions: 20" x 29" x 34.5"
- Warranty: Shredder-2 years / Cylinders-1 year
Click on the links below to view the Dahle 40530 Paper Shredder Product Sheet and User Guide.