The PowerTEC 828 HD Hard Drive Combination Shredder is the perfect machine for safely destroying hard drives, SSDs, cell phones, optical media, and paper. It features a powerful 4.5 Hp. chain driven motor, automatic jam protection, and simple push button operation. This multimedia shredder is rated for Security Level H-4/P-3 destruction, and is precision engineered to provide many years of trouble-free operation.
- Powerful hard drive and multimedia combination shredder
- Security Level H-4 / P-3 for the destruction of sensitive information
- Mighty 4.5 Hp continuous duty motor with chain driven operation
- Automatic jam protection- Machine cycles through forward and reverse until shredding is complete
- LED keypad with easy-to-use controls for simple operation
- Rubber shock mounts suspend the cutting head and reduce vibration
- Self-cleaning mode ensures optimal performance
- For safety, the shredder stops when the doors are opened
- Automatic On/Off and Bin-Full Auto Off convenience
- Key lock to prevent unauthorized use
- Large emergency stop button to quickly turn machine off
- Thermally protected motor prevents overheating
- Large separate waste bins for high volume shredding
- Extremely quiet and will not disrupt normal office activities
- Steel cabinet with rolling casters and easy-to-empty waste bin
Feed Width: 11.8" | 4.7"
Sheet Capacity: 100 / 110
Waste Volume: 31 gal (paper) | 26 lbs (media)
Particle Size: 5 mm x 70 mm
Security Level: P-3 | H-4
Decibel Level: 60 dB
Dimensions: 38.25" × 33.5" × 46.5"
Power Supply: 220v 3 phase, 20 amp
Warranty: 1 Year
Click on the links below to view the Dahle 828 HD Hard Drive/Paper Shredder Product Sheet and User Guide.
Dahle guarantees its shredders to be free from manufacturing defects (materials / workmanship) for a period of 2 years (1 year on PaperSAFE and ShredMATIC). Dahle offers a lifetime guarantee on the cutting cylinders (1 year on P-6 & P-7 shredders / 5 years on PaperSAFE and ShredMATIC). This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper oiling, paper jams, misuse, abuse, improper line voltage, or unauthorized repair. This warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is not transferable. There are no other warranties expressed or implied beyond the face of this agreement. For service or more information on this warranty, contact a Dahle Customer Relations Representative at (800) 995-1432View AllClose