The PowerTEC 919 CB is a high capacity output conveyor for delivering shredded waste to a large recycling bin or baler. It features a 16” wide rubber belt, adjustable output speed, and convenient 50” delivery height. The conveyor plugs directly into the PowerTEC 919 IS Industrial Shredder and easily locks in place.
- 16" wide rubber conveyor belt rapidly removes shredded waste
- Provides unlimited waste volume to PowerTEC 919 IS
- 50" delivery height for easy placement above a recycling bin or baler
- Adjustable output speed with the turn of a dial
- Plugs directly into PowerTEC 919 IS- No additional power needed
- Steel construction with rolling casters for easy placement
Decibel Level: 65 dB
Dimensions: 92.25" × 25.75" × 50.5"
Power Supply: 220v (plugs into 919 IS)
Warranty: 1 Year
Dahle guarantees its shredders to be free from manufacturing defects (materials / workmanship) for a period of 2 years (1 year on PaperSAFE and ShredMATIC). Dahle offers a lifetime guarantee on the cutting cylinders (1 year on P-6 & P-7 shredders / 5 years on PaperSAFE and ShredMATIC). This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper oiling, paper jams, misuse, abuse, improper line voltage, or unauthorized repair. This warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is not transferable. There are no other warranties expressed or implied beyond the face of this agreement. For service or more information on this warranty, contact a Dahle Customer Relations Representative at (800) 995-1436