The DAHLE CleanTEC® 51422 is a German engineered office shredder with an internal fine dust filter. It features a large 30 gallon waste bin, 10.25" feed opening, and shreds paper to security level P-5 standards. This shredder offers numerous safety and convenience features and fits perfectly in any professional workplace.
- Dahle CleanTEC® filters up to 98% of harmful fine dust for cleaner air
- Automatic EvenFlow Lubricator maintains peak performance
- Trident Grip jam protection reduces jams and eliminates frustration
- SmartPower reduces power consumption and saves on electrical costs
- German engineered guarantees quality and trouble-free operation
- Automatic On / Off and Bag Full Auto Off Convenience
- Shreds credit cards, paper clips, & staples
A Closer Look...
The DAHLE CleanTEC® 51422 Office Shredder destroys confidential information while producing cleaner air. It features an internal filter system that traps up to 98% of harmful fine dust particles, and an automatic EvenFlow lubricator to ensure optimal performance. This P-5 shredder produces a 1/13" x 9/16" particle size and holds up to 30 gallons of shredded waste. It’s German engineered and guaranteed to provide many years of trouble-free operation.
Breathe easy while using the world's only shredder with a fine dust filter system. This integrated system permanently traps up to 98% of the fine dust, and provides a cleaner, healthier work environment.
Just like any fine-tuned machine, your shredder needs to be properly oiled to run at peak performance. This shredder is equipped with an EvenFlow Lubricator which provides slow, continuous oil across the entire cutting mechanism.
The cylinder design produces three continuous points of contact with the paper. This smooth, even pull prevents the paper from becoming wedged to either side and provides unprecedented jam protection.
SmartPower Energy Management
This shredder automatically powers down after 30 minutes of inactivity. It will appeal to those interested in conserving energy as well as reducing electrical costs.
This Dahle shredder is German Engineered from over 88 years of experience. The result is a quality machine and peace of mind in knowing the cutting cylinders are guaranteed for life.
- Feed Width: 10.25"
- Sheet Capacity (#20/#16): 13 / 15
- Waste Volume: 30 gal.
- Particle Size: 1/13" x 9/16" Cross Cut
- Security Level: P-5
- Oil Free: No
- Decibel Level: 53 dB
- Speed: 18 f/min.
- Dimensions: 17.25" x 21.5" x 36.75"
- Warranty: Shredder-2 years / Cylinders-Lifetime
Click on the links below to view the DAHLE CleanTEC 51422 Paper Shredder Product Sheet and User Guide.