Founded in 1998, Deuthlon is renowned across the globe for their specially engineered and formulated extreme sports lubricants that have revolutionized the performance sport industry. Their proprietary process involves the re-engineering of PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) using "Polarization" to facilitate the binding of the active lubricant to the area it is needed, delivering outstanding performance that users will notice immediately.
Two major developments have stemmed from Deuthlon's process and production techniques-- DustShield and AquaShield
- DustShield -- Deuthlon grease and oils bond to the gears, creating a nearly oil-free surface upon application, which drastically reduces dust and dirt that could otherwise impact performance.
- AquaShield -- Rather than simply being "waterproof" as many oils claim to be, Deuthlon grease and oils are made with AquaShield technology that actually REPELS water off of your gear, preventing the displacement of grease and oil, which can otherwise wash away your lubricant and reduce performance, further extending the life of your equipment.
Advantages of Using Deuthlon Ceramic Reel Gear Grease
- Restores old fishing reel gears (mildly fretted) to make them work and feel like new
- Optimizes modern day reel gears for peak performance and life expectancy
- Best-in-class water resistance
- Reduces noise and vibration from worn gears
- Handles extreme pressure and conditions in both hot and cold weather (Temp Range: 14 degrees F to ~ 932 degrees F)
- Eco Friendly - metal free, safe for man and the environment
Deuthlon Gear Grease is designed for both freshwater and saltwater fishing and can be used in the open sea, bay, rivers, lakes, creeks, streams and ponds. It is perfect for anglers that compete for sport, as well as recreation.
Solves modern fishing equipment challenges such as "grease starvation", which occurs when existing grease is forced out due to extreme pressure on the gears when reeling in a fish, reducing the lubrication film and leading to a corrosive saline (salt/water) operating environment that can cause premature gear failure from higher wear and tear
Designed by high-performance lubrication engineers from extreme sports industries around the world, our team has designed a proprietary process to facilitate the binding of active lubricants, reducing friction to deliver superior adhesion and durability. With regular greases, grease is spun away from the gears, reducing effectiveness. With Deuthlon grease, lubricant is BONDED to the gear, creating a nearly oil-free surface that reduces dust and dirt
When Deuthlon fishing reel gear grease is applied, fishermen will immediately notice a significant reduction in gear noise and vibrations, a light and smooth cranking feel similar to a new fishing reel, and a cleaner operating environment due to the reduction of dirt and debris in your greased parts. Take your Deuthlon Reel Gear Grease with you on every fishing trip!
How to Apply Grease
Specifically formulated to protect and improve casting ability in both freshwater and saltwater fishing conditions, Deuthlon fishing reel gear grease is applied to the main and pinion gears in both spinning and bait casting reels for a smoother and more comfortable casting experience (see images for application guide)