Founded in 1998, Deuthlon is renowned across the globe for their specially engineered and formulated extreme sports lubricants that have revolutionized the performance sport industry. Their proprietary process involves the re-engineering of PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) using "Polarization" to facilitate the binding of the active lubricant to the bearing, delivering outstanding performance that users will notice immediately.
Two major developments have stemmed from Deuthlon's process and production techniques-- DustShield and AquaShield
- DustShield -- Deuthlon grease and oils bond to the bearing, creating a nearly oil-free surface upon application, which drastically reduces dust and dirt that could otherwise impact performance.
- AquaShield -- Rather than simply being "waterproof" as many oils claim to be, Deuthlon grease and oils are made with AquaShield technology that actually REPELS water off of your gear. This prevents the displacement of grease and oil in the rain or from your fishing line, which can otherwise wash away your lubricant and reduce performance, further extending the life of your equipment.
Advantages of Using Deuthlon Cast Lube
- Improved reel casting distance with ultra-low coefficient of friction
- Minimizes dust and dirt
- Prevents corrosion and oxidation, dissolves rust to restore life into seized bearings
- Disperses moisture
- Reduces noise and fricition that can cause premature bearing failure
- Withstands extreme environmental conditions such as rain, snow, and cold weather
Deuthlon Casting Lube is designed for both freshwater and saltwater fishing and can be used in the open sea, bay, rivers, lakes, reservoir, creeks, streams and ponds. It is perfect for anglers that compete for sport, as well as recreation.
Solves modern fishing equipment challenges such as corrosion and grease dilution caused by water contact, high wear and tear on the gears and bearings when reeling in a fish, grease hardening and/or emulsifying, annoying vibrations and squeaking when casting and reeling in your fishing line, and limited drag forces. Deuthlon oil is the perfect thickness, as thicker oils compromise on casting speed and distance, while thinner oils compromise on protection against corrosion, wear and tear.
Formulated for ceramic and high-speed steel bearings, our high-performance fishing reel lubricant improves casting distance by reducing friction, optimizes power transfer from the hand crank to the gears, prevents corrosion and oxidation, minimizes dust and dirt, disperses moisture, reduces noise, reduces wear and premature bearing failure, is suitable for extreme conditions, and can be used as an emergency solution for seized bearings
Designed by high-performance lubrication engineers from extreme sports industries around the world, our team has designed a proprietary process to facilitate the binding of active lubricants, reducing friction to deliver superior adhesion and durability. With regular oils, oil is normally spun away from the bearing, reducing effectiveness. With Deuthlon oil, lubricant is BONDED to the bearing, creating a nearly oil-free surface that reduces dust and dirt.
When Deuthlon cast lube is applied, fishermen will immediately notice that bearings provide longer casting distance with less friction and noise, reducing wear and tear on the bearings. If using on a rusted/seized bearing, oil will dissolve rust to restore life into your reel. Take your Deuthlon Cast Lube with you on every fishing trip!
How to Apply
Specifically formulated to protect and improve casting ability in both freshwater and saltwater fishing conditions, Deuthlon reel oil can be applied to ceramic and high-speed steel casting and spool bearings (high speed/low torque Nm/Precision bearings) for high-performance fishing trips (see images for application guide)