Founded in 1998, Deuthlon is renowned across the globe for their specially engineered and formulated extreme sports lubricants that have revolutionized the performance sport industry. Their proprietary process involves the re-engineering of PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) using "Polarization" to facilitate the binding of the active lubricant to the area it is needed, delivering outstanding performance that users will notice immediately.
Two major developments have stemmed from Deuthlon's process and production techniques-- DustShield and AquaShield
- DustShield -- Deuthlon grease and oils bond to the gears, creating a nearly oil-free surface upon application, which drastically reduces dust and dirt that could otherwise impact performance.
- AquaShield -- Rather than simply being "waterproof" as many oils claim to be, Deuthlon grease and oils are made with AquaShield technology that actually REPELS water off of your gear, preventing the displacement of grease and oil, which can otherwise wash away your lubricant and reduce performance, further extending the life of your equipment.
Advantages of Using Deuthlon Power Drag Grease
- Increases drag force at least 30% - 50%
- No stick-slip or jerkiness while reeling in your fish
- Superior water and salt resistance + high shear / pressure resistance reduces corrosion
- Highly consistent and long-lasting effects
- Grease thickens as shear rate increases, providing smooth and increasingly strong drag force
- Nontoxic, eco-friendly design makes the grease safe on rubber, plastics and soft metals
Deuthlon Power Drag Grease is designed for both freshwater and saltwater fishing and can be used in the open sea, bay, rivers, lakes, creeks, streams and ponds. It is perfect for anglers that compete for sport, as well as recreation.
Solves modern fishing equipment challenges such as "grease starvation", which occurs when existing grease is forced out due to pressure on the drag system when reeling in a fish, and results in the drag system fusing together, creating "sticky drag" that often leads to line breakages and frequent fish drops as anglers are unable to put constant and smooth pressure on the line. Deuthlon grease provides consistently strong resistance and allows smooth slippage to reduce fish drops and line breaks
Designed by high-performance lubrication engineers from extreme sports industries around the world, our team has designed a proprietary process to facilitate the binding of active lubricants, reducing friction to deliver superior adhesion and durability. With regular greases, grease is forced out of the system, reducing effectiveness. With Deuthlon grease, lubricant is BONDED to the system, creating a nearly oil-free surface that reduces dust and dirt
When Deuthlon fishing power drag grease is applied, the drag system will feel extremely smooth as you're reeling in a fish. As drag pressure increases with force, the drag force increases in turn, providing a consistently strong and smooth drag release that prevents the common issue of dropped fish.
How to Apply
Specifically formulated to protect and improve drag resistance in both freshwater and saltwater fishing conditions, Deuthlon power drag grease is applied to the drag system of any baitcasting or spinning fishing reel (see images for application guide)