Founded in 1998, Deuthlon is renowned across the globe for their specially engineered and formulated extreme sports lubricants that have revolutionized the performance sport industry. Their proprietary process involves the re-engineering of PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) using "Polarization" to facilitate the binding of the active lubricant to the area it is needed, delivering outstanding performance that users will notice immediately.
Two major developments have stemmed from Deuthlon's process and production techniques-- DustShield and AquaShield
- DustShield -- Deuthlon grease and oils bond to the gears, creating a nearly oil-free surface upon application, which drastically reduces dust and dirt that could otherwise impact performance.
- AquaShield -- Rather than simply being "waterproof" as many oils claim to be, Deuthlon grease and oils are made with AquaShield technology that actually REPELS water off of your gear, preventing the displacement of grease and oil, which can otherwise wash away your lubricant and reduce performance, further extending the life of your equipment.
Advantages of Using Deuthlon Semi Fluid Grease
- Drastically reduces fricition for smooth and light operation
- Superior adhesion to surfaces for long lasting and consistent lubrication of micro-bearings and light load gears
- Minimizes dust/dirt accumulation which can otherwise cause seized bearings
- Water and corrosion resistant
- Nontoxic, eco-friendly design makes the grease safe on rubber, plastics and soft metals
Deuthlon Semi Fluid Grease is designed for both freshwater and saltwater fishing and can be used in the open sea, bay, rivers, lakes, creeks, streams and ponds. It is perfect for anglers that compete for sport, as well as recreation.
Fishing reels are equipped with micro-bearings to provide power transmission with little effort. Bearings must be lubricated. Traditional greases are known for durability but have a poor coefficient of friction, making them heavy and clunky to operate. Oil-based lubricants provide a low coefficient of friction but offer poor durability. Our Semi Fluid Grease strikes a perfect balance, ensuring your fishing rod functions at peak performance.
Designed by high-performance lubrication engineers from extreme sports industries around the world, our team has designed a proprietary process to facilitate the binding of active lubricants, reducing friction to deliver superior adhesion and durability. With regular greases, grease is forced out of the system, reducing effectiveness. With Deuthlon grease, lubricant is BONDED to the system, creating a nearly oil-free surface that reduces dust and dirt.
When Deuthlon fishing Semi Fluid Grease is applied, you will immediately notice that your rod feels lighter and smoother to operate. Unlike conventional oils and greases, Deuthlon grease does not cause any binding or stickiness, leading to a smoother and further cast.
How to Apply
Deuthlon Semi Fluid Grease is specifically designed to improve functionality of micro-bearings and light load gears for use by fishing reel maintenance professionals for optimal performance (see images for application guide).