This Limited Time Offer Includes The Following Items
- 1 Canon TS9020 Wireless All-In-One Printer with Scanner and Copier
- 1 Monroe 2020PlusX Heavy-Duty Printing Calculator
- 12 M33X Ribbon Cartridges
- Free Shipping!!!
Canon TS9020 Wireless All-In-One Printer with Scanner and Copier
Mobile and Tablet Printing, with AirPrint and Google Cloud Print Compatible
PIXMA TS9020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer
- Inspire your creativity with prints that will impress. From stunning photographs with creative filters to detailed documents put the 6 individual ink system to work and never compromise on speed or quality.
- Enjoy the simplicity of connecting your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease. Print hassle free - whether from the cloud3, through NFC2, on social media or on the go.
- The PIXMA TS9020 wireless printer is the All-In-One that fits perfectly anywhere in the home, is simple to use, and delivers outstanding quality results every time.
- With intuitive features like an 5.0” touch LCD and enhanced user interface, document removal reminder, and an auto-expandable output tray, it’s clear to see why the PIXMA TS9020 makes printing fast and easy.
The Printer That Has It All For Those Who Want It All
Looking for a home printer that delivers the ultimate in photo and document quality? You’ll find that and so much more in the sleek, compact Canon PIXMA TS9020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer. Intuitive features like the 5.0" touch screen and enhanced user interface, document removal reminder and auto expandable output tray make it a snap to use. Plus, a host of quality-enhancing features are built right in. It has a six-color ink system, including a dedicated gray ink tank, onboard creative filters and front-and-rear paper feeding options that even support fine art paper – so you never have to compromise on image quality. When it comes to connecting devices, the PIXMA TS9020 printer is king, as it features built-in Wi-Fi, SD card reader, Ethernet and Cloud options as well as NFC for your compatible smartphone. Stunning photos, razor-sharp documents, and exceptional ease of use – that’s the Canon PIXMA TS9020 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer.
What's in the Box:
-PIXMA TS9020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer.
-CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc Printing Tray 4” x 6”.
-Photo Paper Sample Pack (3 sheets PP-301).
-Full Set of Ink Tanks.
Big Screen/Simple Interface
With a completely redesigned user interface and large 5-inch touch LCD, it’s easier than ever to interact with your printer and even edit your photos.
The PIXMA TS9020 features all the connectivity options you could want in a printer from WiFi and Ethernet to NFC2 and AirPrint5.
The PIXMA TS9020 has six individual inks including a gray ink which gives you true black and white photos, and also helps stabilize color inks to make your color photos look their best. The PIXMA TS9020 also has support to print with fine art papers and the new square 5”x5” Glossy paper from Canon.
With mobile printing support for AirPrint5, Google Cloud Print9, The Canon PRINT app4, NFC2, Mopria10, Windows 10, and more, print how you want from your mobile device.
Make your photos and projects truly yours with all the creative support Canon provides from cropping images and applying filters right on the printer, to editing and dressing up your photos with the included My Image Garden11 software to even enhancing photos on your tablet with Easy-PhotoPrint +7.
1.Wireless printing and scanning requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
2.Requires an AndroidTM mobile device with NFC hardware running AndroidTM 2.3.3 or later, and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available of free at Google Play. Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app must be open to use PIXMA Touch & Print.
3. Requires an Internet Connection.
4. Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and AndroidTM mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. Requires an compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account’s Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
5. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
6. Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer, Photo Stickers.
7. Works edited by using this application cannot be displayed, edited, or printed without this application. Compatible with Android device of 7 inches or more using Chrome (latest version in your current version of AndroidTM OS), iOS Devices of 7 inches or more using Safari 5.1 or later, Windows PC (excluding RT) using Internet Explorer 10 or later of Microsoft Modern UI version, Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or later, Mozilla Firefox 31 or later, or Google Chrome version 36 or later, and with Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later using Safari 5.1 or later.
8. 'Full HD Movie Print' is available from 'MOV' and 'MP4' movie files created by select Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires PC or Mac with Intel(R) processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for 'MOV' files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for 'MOV' or 'MP4' files. Print quality is determined by the video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution.
9. Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
10. Requires AndroidTM mobile device with AndroidTM 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria experience is also available on AndroidTM 4.4 mobile devices with a download of the Mopria Print Service from Google Play.
11. To install using Windows(R) OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
12. Compatible memory cards include SDTM Card, SDHCTM Card. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: miniSDTM Card, miniSDHCTM Card, microSDTM Card, microSDHCTM Card.
13.DPS over IP compatible device required.
14.Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183.Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time. For additional details please visit the company website.
15.Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
16. For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using My Image Garden software and selecting the 1-click feature then 'Save to PC.'
17. Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
18.Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. Please visit the company website for additional details.
19. Creative Park Premium is a premium content service available exclusively to users only when all of the colors of genuine Canon inks and all of the software that came with the printer are properly installed.
20. Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 or Vista.
21. Internet Connection required during software installation. For full compatibility macOS v10.12.1 or later is recommended.
22. Some functions may not be available with these Operating Systems. Please refer to manual or our website for details.
23.Requires a Windows RT compatible device and the Canon Easy-PhotoPrint app for Windows RT available for free in the Windows Store.
24.Requires 'Canon Print Plug-in' available for free from the Amazon Appstore and an Amazon Fire Phone, Amazon Kindle Fire HD6 or HDX7 device or later running Fire OS 4.0 or later.
25.Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. Please visit the company website for additional details.
26.Product box dimensions measured in vertical box configuration.
Monroe 2020PlusX Medium-Duty Calculator
Introducing the Monroe 2020PlusX! With it's 12-digit print/display, this medium-duty two-color printing calculator is a plus for any office, specifically full-time accounting roles for small businesses and those in purchasing roles. The Monroe 2020PlusX can used as a printing calculator or turn the printing off and use the display only feature. The Monroe UltimateX features our newly updated printer which, for the first time in Monroe history, is compatible with universal supplies such as the Monroe P65M ribbon spools, Monroe M33X ribbon cartridges and our signature 20 lb. paper tape rolls.
- Large 12-digit display with 12.5mm digit height
- Cupped numeric keypad with a layout similar to heavy-duty models
- Percent change, markup, grand total, 2 tax keys, and is equipped with a 4-key independent memory are all included
- Non-add/date function allows you to print a reference number or date
- Standard 5/4 rounding, round up, or truncate options
- Item count feature allows you to confirm the number of entries in each calculation
*The Monroe 2020PlusX commonly replaces the Innovera 15990.