The Med Manager XL Medicine Organizer and Pill Case keeps all of your important medications and health information in one convenient location. This is the perfect organizer to help you manage your daily medications, doctor's appointments, medical history and more! It’s also great for every-day pills intended for upset stomach, headaches and migraines, colds, allergies, and other over-the-counter remedies. Daily supplements and vitamins can also be easily organized. In case a medical emergency arises, and you need assistance, the expandable file holder includes spaces for your name, emergency contact information, physician contact information, medical conditions, allergies, and current medications. This product features: 25 durable elastic loops, a 7-day pill organizer, and a 6-pocket 5-tab colored file manager.
The dimensions for this product are 13 inches by 13 inches by 4.5 inches.
- EASILY ORGANIZE YOUR MEDICATIONS The Med Manager Medication Organizer is specially designed for seniors to make the management of their pills, medications and medical records as easy as possible. Durable, elastic loops hold up to twenty-five (25) pill bottles in total, seventeen (17) 30-60 day standard size bottles and eight (8) 90 day large pill bottles (bottles not included).
- INCLUDES WEEKLY PILL ORGANIZER 7-Day weekly AM/PM pill organizer helps seniors safely and easily plan and distribute daily doses of medications, enabling seniors to plan out their pills up to a week in advance, drastically reducing the number of missed medications. Holds all of your pills, prescription medications, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, fish oil, supplements and more in one convenient place.
- REDUCES EMERGENCY RESPONSE TIMES by enabling EMT staff and emergency room doctors to quickly access the patient's medical records, giving them instant access to critical information that aids in faster decision making and quicker application of treatments and care.
- WHY CHOOSE MED MANAGER? Founded by renowned Georgian doctor Dr. Harry L. Wingate III, Med Manager aims to improve the outcomes of patients all across the globe. Better organization equates to better health care, improving the lives of our patients and providing peace of mind for the mothers, fathers, sons and daughters to live in a safer, better world.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED? Your Med Manager XL includes one (1) Med Manager Medical Binder with twenty-five (25) durable elastic pill bottle loops, one (1) 7-day weekly pill organizer, a double zipper to accommodate a small luggage lock (lock sold separately), and one (1) 6-pocket, 5 tabbed color file manager for organization of your medical records.
Pill holder doesn't quite work for me
The reason I say this is that while I get most of my pill bottles into it, I get my prescriptions from a mail-order pharmacy (this is what my employer deems cost-effective) and I'm sent a 90-day supply of each, which come in huge bottles that don't fit in the side made for 30-day supplies of small pills. I do like the document organizer file and use it for non-medical things I need to be able to find, like my car registration notice. It is an excellent idea, since if you're taking a lot of pills you're probably seeing a lot of doctors and my doctors issue lengthy printout summaries of what we discussed and what I've been asked to do, which I often lose. I haven't explored all the possibilities. I'd like something that could hold a full box of insulin pen needles, but can't have everything!
I originally purchased the Med Manager Max for my 93 year old aunt. We are trying hard to organize her meds. I ended up purchasing a second one for myself because I loved it so much. Great to organize for traveling as well. Highly recommend. I picked the blue for her and black for me.
I want to thanks Josh for taking his time and making it right
I want to rewrite my comment. I want to thank Josh for the phone call for caring enough about his customers. The product is a fabulous idea. Things happened and customer service in the beginning wasn't good. Josh did take the time to make things right. I also want to say that when I got the item I got it very fast and I was very surprised about that. I hope the product works for you thank you for listening. Josh for taking the time for me !
Med Manager XL
I purchased the Med Manager XL this week. I have a lot of medications and I wanted to organize them all in one place. The only problem with the Med Manager XL is that I have a few medications which are in larger prescription bottles and they will not fit in the Med Manager XL. Some medications have 270 pills and are in a longer and larger pill bottle. Other than that I am happy with the Med Manager XL. I just wish I could fit ALL of my medications in it.
XL Medication pill Manager
Excellent product. Arrived very quickly
Works as advertised so much better than a grocery bag of plastic zip lock bag. Easy to read and see what I'm looking for. I highly recommend the case
Got the XL for myself and diabetic one for spouse. It enables us to easily see when refills are needed, and helps us to make sure we take every medicine and don't miss any. It doesn't fit some of the large OTC bottles very well, so I just transferred the pills to an old script bottle and wrote out a DIY label on a blank address label. (Could also use paper and clear packing tape, or label maker.) I love the file storage. I can keep appointment notes as well as test results and history of procedures handy for all of my specialists as well as my primary care doc so everyone is in the loop regarding my healthcare. Hubby can track blood sugar & blood pressure test results alongside his food diary ro help him determine how certain foods affect him.
Holy organization Batman!!
I just recently bought the Med Manager XL for my mom, who's disabled. I fill her medication cassettes once a week, and this is a life saver! Previously, she was storing all of her medications in a plastic tub, and it was a nightmare to sort through all of the medications to fill her cassettes. Last night was the first night of using the Med Manager, and it made things go so smoothly I was able to complete my task in almost half the time. My only complaint about the Med Manager, is I wish the over sized straps were on both sides instead of stacked on the one side. She has some bottles that are not only extra wide but also extra tall, so trying to get all of the bottles to fit in the two rows did provide a small challenge, but it's still doable. Otherwise, I am in love with this organizer. I have a place to put her syringes for her injections, and the file organizer is a great feature to have, considering she has several doctor's appointments and it makes it so much easier to have the information at the ready. If you have a loved one that could use some help in organizing their medications and medical information, this is the organizer to have!
I LOVE IT
I wish I knew about this years ago. This is made in USA and is a really great product,VERY WELL made and stitching is awesome. It is well worth the price, and shipping is quick. I don't know much to say as the product speaks for itself. You won't find this quality in the stores, so order from here. You will LOVE it, I guarantee it. I had some questions so I called them. VERY polite, and found out it's family oriented. I highly recommend this product and this company to purchase from. Thank you MedManager for all you do and for this product. I'm one happy customer.
Love it with one exception
I got the Med Manager XL on May 6, 2020 and I love it, with one exception. I have a lot of medicines that I take every day and most of them fit into the Manager. There are 2 bottles that are too big around to fit in the elastic bands. I would like to suggest that you put a few larger elastic bands for larger medicine bottles in the manager. That would help me a lot and I think other customers might have the same problem. Other than that, I love the Med Manager a lot. It is very convenient to take to doctor's appointments and the hospital and on trips.