The ATOM 105 professional ULV/mist sprayer is an electric Ultra Low Volume (ULV) fine droplet sprayer that utilizes a powerful blower motor in a very strong machine. The ATOM 105 is capable of quickly disinfecting large areas with minimal downtime and disruption, these misting systems are ideal for hospitals, factories, farms, and many more sites where regular, thorough surface sanitization is essential. The applicator is useful for dispensing most chemicals that are labeled for aerosol or mist applications including disinfectants, germicides, biocides, fertilizers, deodorizers, insecticides, and fumigants.
For fast, efficient, and comprehensive surface disinfection, choose an electronic portable misting system from SEKO. Designed for use after thorough cleaning of a contaminated area, these systems deliver a fine mist of sanitizer at precise droplet sizes from five to 50 microns to kill up to 99.999% of harmful pathogens. Machine output size is dependent on the viscosity of the liquid being dispensed.
The ATOM 105 features a 6-meter (19.5-foot) long power cord with a motor power of 1,330 Watts. In a world where traditional cleaning is increasingly being replaced by infection control cleaning, choose SEKO's ATOM 105 for removing, killing, and preventing the contaminants that can't be seen.
- Quickly disinfects large areas with minimal downtime and disruption for disinfectants, deodorizers, germicides, and more!
- Effectively spray from 13 to 26 feet away with an adjustable flow rate from 0 to 8 gallons per hour
- Intended for both oil-based and water-based solutions
- Made of high-density, chemical resistant polyethylene with brass fittings and a precision needle valve
- For use in locations such as hospitals, schools, nursing homes, greenhouses, stables, warehouses, homes and farm buildings