Solgaard Solarbank Solar Power Bank and Portable Charger with 10,000 mAh Battery; Stores 4-5 Phone Charges and Automatically Charges in Sunlight
- Harness The Power of The Sun: Solar panels automatically charge in the sunlight, enabling it to collect and store energy whenever you're out and about. 4 hours of sun is equal to 1 phone charge. When full, the battery will charge your phone 5 times. To charge from empty via solar only, it will take 20+ hours of strong sunlight. We suggest to charge it via a wall outlet, then let the sun top up the Solarbank as you use it.
- Power When You Need It Most: Holding up to 5 full charges, never experience a dead phone again. The Solgaard Solarbank always comes up in the clutch; whether you're traveling, running between meetings, or at the airport with no accessible outlets. It was built for constant use; sleek, durable construction is designed to withstand the toughest of tests.
- Charge Multiple Devices: Equipped with 2 standard USB ports, 1 Micro-USB port and 1 USB-C port, making it capable of charging multiple devices simultaneously with high-speed charging.
- The Perfect Companion: Pop it in your Solgaard Lifepack, Hustle Bag, Carry-on Closet, or any other Solgaard bag to stay charged while you're on the go. It is designed to easily integrate with all of them.
- Dimensions and Warranty: The Solarbank is both lightweight and reasonably sized, weighing only .55 lbs and with dimensions of 6.2 inches by 3.5 inches by 3/4 inch. It comes protected by an extended 12-month manufacturer's warranty so you can rest assured knowing your bag is going to last.
Join the wave of Global Citizens who have experienced the Solgaard difference.
The Solgaard Solarbank: Why we Made It
Tired of our phones dying, we built a lightweight power bank, which easily integrates with any of our bags and luggage.
- Holds 4-5 phone charges
- Charge 2 devices at once
- Auto-charges in sunlight: - 4 hrs of sun = 1 phone charge
- 10,000 mAh battery
- Charge through Micro-USB regularly and use the solar panels to top it off
- Compatible in other Solgaard products such as the Carry-on Closet suitcase and the Hustle Backpack
- Light-weight and portable, with dimensions of 6.2 x 3.5 x .75 inches and weighing in at only .55 lbs
To charge from empty via solar only, it will take 20+ hours of strong sunlight. We suggest to charge via the wall outlet and let the sun top up the Solarbank as you use it.