- THE NUTTY COMBO COMES WITH one Nutty Bar and one 10 lb bag of the famed Wakefield Virginia Peanuts that are oh so popular. If you've never fed them to the squirrels before, you're in for a real treat. Not only is the Nutty Bar the preferred method of feeding for squirrels, but Wakefield peanuts also happen to be their favorite snack. Put the two together, and prepare to watch the feeding frenzy begin!
- FUNNY SALOON-STYLE SQUIRREL FEEDER: Your friends and family will go “nuts” watching squirrels indulge at their very own Nutty Bar. This hilarious squirrel-themed bar features seven silos with custom signs of nuts 'on tap' inspired by the names of common beers. Your furry friends can savor their favorite treats alongside the 'Feelin Squirrely' bar top during rain or shine beneath a slanted roof. This is the perfect gift for any squirrel or wildlife lover
- ATTRACTS A VARIETY OF OUTDOOR WILDLIFE: Birds, squirrels, chipmunks, ducks, geese, and many others will use this feeder. Different types of birds that will use it include Blue Jays, Scrub Jays, Stellar Jays, Cardinals, Ravens, Pigeons, Woodpeckers, Parrots, Doves, Magpies, Bluebirds, and many more! Peanuts especially are a favorite treat of many animals. We always recommend using Wakefield Virginia Shelled Peanuts
- KEEP SQUIRRELS OUT OF YOUR BIRDFEEDER: Squirrels getting in your birdfeeder? Baffles and other deterrents not working? Squirrels can be one of the peskiest animals to deal with. But now you can easily draw squirrels away from your birdfeeder by giving them a food source of their own! Place your Nutty Bar 20-30 feet away from your birdfeeder and watch as the squirrels migrate to the Nutty Bar, leaving your birdfeeder untouched and free to draw in the beautiful birds that you love
- DESIGNED AND BUILT BY HANDS FROM THE U.S.A: Handcrafted by the locally owned Duke Harmon Woodworking out of Columbus Ohio, our small business aims to bring joy to your face each morning when you wake up to beautiful wildlife in your backyard. To prevent possible damage during shipping, some assembly is required. The silos with beer-inspired signs and the “Feelin Squirrely” bar will come pre-assembled. The buyer will be responsible for attaching the remaining pieces together
Featured on popular news channels such as CNN, ABC, Yahoo, Business Insider, New York Daily News, iHeart Radio and many others, the Nutty Bar is now available at Monroe! What started as a YouTube sensation has now grown into so much more.
Now, in partnership with the Wakefield Peanut Company of Virginia, we are proud to offer The Nutty Combo, which includes one Nutty Bar and one 10 lb. bag of the famed Wakefield Virginia Peanuts. Wakefield peanuts are the top peanut for squirrels here on Monroe.
The dimensions of the Nutty Bar are 23.5 inches wide, 11.5 inches deep, and 13 inches tall.
Key Features of The Nutty Bar:
- 7 silos with custom signs of nuts 'on tap' inspired by the names of common beers
- 'Feelin Squirrely' bar top for the squirrels to dine at
- Slanted Roof keeps food dry in the elements
- Finished with 2 coats of polyurethane for weather resistance
- “Nuts No Nuts” restroom decorative sign
What types of Animals Will It Attract?
Squirrels, birds, chipmunks, ducks, and many other animals will use The Nutty Bar. One of the most popular nuts amongst wildlife is peanuts, which are loaded with protein and essential fatty acids. We always recommend using Wakefield Virginia Peanuts in your feeder.
Place in a sunny area for quicker drying when it rains. Place inside during colder months to keep moisture off. We suggest adding a new coat of polyurethane every 2-3 years to help maintain weather resistance.
Assembly (~10 minutes):
Some assembly is required. Instructions are included. A screwdriver and/or drill will be needed (not included). The silos and Feelin Squirrely bar come pre-assembled. The other pieces, including the base, roof supports, roof, and signs, need to be attached. They are pre-finished and pre-drilled. All screws and hardware are included.
To say this provides hours of entertainment would be an understatement. We are really enjoying watching these squirrels use this nutty bar in our backyard.