Featured on popular news channels such as CNN, ABC, Yahoo, Business Insider, New York Daily News, iHeart Radio and many others, the famed Nutty Bar is now available at Monroe Systems! What started as a YouTube sensation has now grown into so much more.
Master Craftsman Michael Dutko, owner of Duke Harmon Woodworking in Columbus Ohio, created the Nutty Bar as a hilarious means of keeping squirrels out of his neighbor's birdfeeder. After putting up a video on YouTube showing off his creation, the response was overwhelming as customers instantly fell in love with the fine craftsmanship, witty puns, and hours of entertainment from the backyard wildlife that are drawn to it.
The dimensions for this product are 23.5 inches wide, 11.5 inches deep, and 13 inches tall.
- 7 silos with custom signs of nuts 'on tap' inspired by the names of common beers
- 'Feelin Squirrely' bar top for the squirrels to dine at
- Slanted Roof keeps food dry in the elements
- Finished with 2 coats of polyurethane for weather resistance
- “Nuts No Nuts” restroom decorative sign
What types of Animals Will It Attract?
Squirrels, birds, chipmunks, ducks, and many other animals will use The Nutty Bar. One of the most popular nuts amongst wildlife is peanuts, which are loaded with protein and essential fatty acids. We always recommend using Wakefield Virginia Peanuts in your feeder.
Place in a sunny area for quicker drying when it rains. Place inside during colder months to keep moisture off. We suggest adding a new coat of polyurethane every 2-3 years to help maintain weather resistance.
Assembly (~10 minutes):
Some assembly is required. Instructions are included. A screwdriver and/or drill will be needed (not included). The silos and Feelin Squirrely bar come pre-assembled. The other pieces, including the base, roof supports, roof, and signs, need to be attached. They are pre-finished and pre-drilled. All screws and hardware are included.
- FUNNY SALOON-STYLE SQUIRREL FEEDER: Your friends and family will go “nuts” watching squirrels indulge at their very own Nutty Bar. This hilarious squirrel-themed bar features seven silos with custom signs of nuts 'on tap' inspired by the names of common beers. Your furry friends can savor their favorite treats alongside the 'Feelin Squirrely' bar top during rain or shine beneath a slanted roof. This is the perfect gift for any squirrel or wildlife lover
- FEATURED ON MANY MAJOR NEWS NETWORKS: A YouTube sensation that has captured the hearts of wildlife enthusiasts across the globe, The Nutty Bar has been featured on many major news sites including CNN, ABC, Yahoo, Business Insider, New York Daily News, iHeart Radio and many others
- ATTRACTS A VARIETY OF OUTDOOR WILDLIFE: Birds, squirrels, chipmunks, ducks, geese, and many others will use this feeder. Different types of birds that will use it include Blue Jays, Scrub Jays, Stellar Jays, Cardinals, Ravens, Pigeons, Woodpeckers, Parrots, Doves, Magpies, Bluebirds, and many more! Peanuts especially are a favorite treat of many animals. We always recommend using Wakefield Virginia Shelled Peanuts, which can be found right here at Monroe Systems as well.
- KEEP SQUIRRELS OUT OF YOUR BIRDFEEDER: Squirrels getting in your birdfeeder? Baffles and other deterrents not working? Squirrels can be one of the peskiest animals to deal with. But now you can easily draw squirrels away from your birdfeeder by giving them a food source of their own! Place your Nutty Bar 20-30 feet away from your birdfeeder and watch as the squirrels migrate to the Nutty Bar, leaving your birdfeeder untouched and free to draw in the beautiful birds that you love
- DESIGNED AND BUILT BY HANDS FROM THE U.S.A: Handcrafted by the locally owned Duke Harmon Woodworking out of Columbus Ohio, our small business aims to bring joy to your face each morning when you wake up to beautiful wildlife in your backyard. To prevent possible damage during shipping, some assembly is required. The silos with beer-inspired signs and the “Feelin Squirrely” bar will come pre-assembled. The buyer will be responsible for attaching the remaining pieces together (More on this below)