- ATTRACT A WIDE VARIETY OF BIRDS: The Wakefield platform feeder is hugely popular amongst a wide variety of beautiful birds, including cardinals, jays, woodpecker, doves, towhees, finch, chickadees, juncos, grosbeaks, crows, pigeons, wren, and many, many others
- FEEDS MULTIPLE BIRDS AT ONCE: Extra large 12.5" x 12.5" tray is designed for feeding larger birds or multiple smaller birds at once, allowing for ever-exciting feeding frenzies to occur when multiple birds flock your feeder to dig into the delicious treats you provide
- ANY TYPE OF SEED OR FEED: The open-tray design makes filling a breeze; simply pour your feed or seeds into the bin and watch as the birds flock to your feeder. For quick results, we recommend using our very own Wakefield peanuts, which provide valuable nutrients and are hugely popular amongst many different species of birds. Other feeds and seeds you can use include sunflower seeds, nyjer seeds, safflower, thistle, millet, corn, dried fruits, and many others.
- MADE FROM EASTERN WHITE PINE WOOD: Our premium, sustainably-grown Eastern White Pine Wood is an ideal material for bird feeders because of it's light weight, durability and beautiful natural weathering that will become a staple of your yard for seasons to come.
- WHERE TO HANG: One of the most versatile feeders on the market, our open platform feeder is best when hung from any shepherd's hook or sturdy bracket you may have in your yard. It can be hung from trees as well, but be on the lookout for pesky squirrels that will try to get into your feeder when hung from or close to a tree.
Wakefield premium bird feeders are hand-crafted in the USA and made of only the finest, sustainably-grown Eastern White Pine Wood from Maine. Eastern White Pine is an ideal material for bird feeders because of it's light weight and beautiful natural weathering. The Wakefield hanging screen platform bird feeder will attract a wide variety of birds and is perfect for hanging from any tree, shepherd's hook or hanging bracket in your yard. It's sturdy metal chain ensures that it can hold the weight of multiple birds using the feeder at once. The perforated, metal screen allows for ample drainage during rainstorms and easy cleaning after use. Fill the metal tray with any type of seed, fruit or nut to have a happy flock of birds in your yard and using your feeder. We highly recommend giving our Wakefield peanuts a try, as they are hugely popular amongst the birds and are great for attracting them to your new feeder. The big advantages to owning a Wakefield platform bird feeder are how easy it is to fill and clean, and how many different types of birds it will attract. Common species that will use this type of feeder include woodpecker, doves, blue jays, towhees, finch, chickadees, juncos, grosbeaks, crows, pigeons, wren, and many, many others. If you're looking for a quick and easy birdfeeder that is sure to attract many beautiful birds to your yard, look no further than the Wakefield hanging bird feeder today!
Dimensions (D x W x H)
13 inches x 13 inches x 2 inches