Amazon Hub Locker Division
Monroe Systems for Business is an Amazon Channel Partner
As a Channel Partner for Amazon, Monroe is assisting the Amazon Hub with their development of a package locker program. Monroe is identifying potential host locations for the Amazon Hub Locker system within the United States of America. To better explain Amazon Hub Lockers and how they work, please see the information below. We also welcome you to call us at 267-580-2633 to speak directly with our team about this program.
Hosting an Amazon Hub Locker system has its benefits
- Increasing foot traffic to your location (Current Host's see an average of 350-600 Locker visits per month)
- Providing your customers with another reason to visit your retail location
- Customers and visitors alike will be comforted in knowing that your location is keeping their Amazon packages safe - providing a subliminal message of feeling more secure at you location
- Becoming a Host location before a competitor does
- Potential for unique advertising opportunities
- Ability to market to new customers
- All hardware and maintenance is provided by Amazon at no-cost to Host locations
- And more!
To learn more or apply, call 267-580-2633, or fill out the form located at the bottom of this web page.
Watch How Customers Use Amazon Hub Lockers
Amazon Customers Find Using Amazon Hub Lockers Quick, Easy, and Convenient!
In addition to Amazon customers having an easy way to pick up securely delivered packages, Amazon aims to install these locker systems in retail areas so customers can add secure Amazon package pickup to their normal shopping routines.
Frequently Asked Questions About Amazon Hub Locker
1. What are Amazon Hub Lockers?
Amazon Hub Lockers are secure, self-service kiosks where you can pick up Amazon.com packages at a time and place that is convenient for you.
2. How do I use a Locker?
To use an Amazon Hub Locker as your shipping destination, find a Locker and add it to your Amazon address book. Then, during checkout, select the Locker as your shipping address. Once your package has been delivered, we will email you a unique 6 digit code. Simply visit your selected Locker and enter the code on the Locker's touchscreen, then remove your package after the Locker's door opens. Learn more about picking up a package from an Amazon Hub Locker here.
3. How much does using an Amazon Hub Locker cost?
There is no additional cost to use an Amazon Hub Locker. FREE Two-Day Shipping is available with Amazon Prime. Standard shipping rates apply for all other orders.
4. How long do I have to pick up my package?
You have 3 calendar days to pick up your package. If you're not able to collect your package within this time-frame, it will be returned for a refund.
5. What kind of items can be delivered to an Amazon Hub Locker?
Most items on Amazon.com can be delivered to Lockers, but there are a few restrictions, like the item's size and weight. Learn more about Amazon Hub Locker eligible items here.
7. Can I return an item to an Amazon Hub Locker?
Yes. If your item is eligible to be returned to a Locker, you will see Amazon Hub Locker as a Dropoff option during the returns process on Amazon.com.
11. I have an Amazon Hub Locker at my business and I would like to report an issue. What should I do?
Please report the issue here.