The PowerTEC 909 HS Hopper Shredder is a high capacity machine for destroying sensitive information on paper and optical media. It features a powerful chain driven motor, an automatic EvenFlow Lubricator, and simple push button operation. This shredder is rated for Security Level P-3 destruction and holds up to 68 gallons of waste. It’s precision engineered and guaranteed to provide many years of trouble-free operation.
- Powerful high capacity shredder for paper and optical media
- Security Level P-3 for the destruction of sensitive information
- Mighty 5 Hp continuous duty motor with chain driven operation
- Automatic EvenFlow Lubricator provides continuous oil across the cutting cylinders
- Automatic jam protection eliminates frustration
- LED keypad with easy-to-use controls for simple operation
- Rubber shock mounts suspend the cutting head and reduce vibration
- Self-cleaning mode ensures optimal performance
- Center folding table can be lifted and used for high volume shredding
- Automatic On/Off and Bin-Full Auto Off convenience
- Key lock to prevent unauthorized use
- Large emergency stop button to quickly turn machine off
- Thermally protected motor prevents overheating
- Large 68 gallon roll-out waste bin for high volume shredding
- Framed waste bin designed for easy removal of shredded material
- Extremely quiet and will not disrupt normal office activities
- Steel cabinet with rolling casters
Feed Width: 17.5"
Sheet Capacity: 85 / 90
Waste Volume: 68 gal
Particle Size: 4 mm x 50 mm
Security Level: P-3
Decibel Level: 60 dB
Dimensions: 30" × 30" × 64.25"
Power Supply: 220v 3 phase, 20 amp
Warranty: 1 Year
Click on the link below to view the Dahle 909 HS Industrial Shredder Product Sheet.
Dahle guarantees its shredders to be free from manufacturing defects (materials / workmanship) for a period of 2 years (1 year on PaperSAFE and ShredMATIC). Dahle offers a lifetime guarantee on the cutting cylinders (1 year on P-6 & P-7 shredders / 5 years on PaperSAFE and ShredMATIC). This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper oiling, paper jams, misuse, abuse, improper line voltage, or unauthorized repair. This warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is not transferable. There are no other warranties expressed or implied beyond the face of this agreement. For service or more information on this warranty, contact a Dahle Customer Relations Representative at (800) 995-1433View AllClose