The PowerTEC 929 IS Industrial Shredder is a high capacity conveyor machine for destroying sensitive information on stacks of paper, optical media, and binders. It features a powerful chain driven motor, automatic jam protection, and simple push button operation. This shredder is rated for Security Level P-3 destruction and holds up to 120 gallons of waste. An optional Output Conveyor (929 CB) is available for waste disposal in a large recycling bin or baler. The 929 IS is precision engineered and guaranteed to provide many years of trouble-free operation.
- Powerful 500 sheet capacity conveyor for shredding stacks of paper, optical media, binders and more
- Security Level P-3 for the destruction of sensitive information
- Mighty 11.5 Hp continuous duty motor with chain driven operation
- Automatic EvenFlow Lubricator provides continuous oil across the cutting cylinders
- Automatic jam protection eliminates frustration
- LED keypad with easy-to-use controls for simple operation
- Rubber shock mounts suspend the cutting head and reduce vibration
- Self-cleaning mode ensures optimal performance
- LED load indicator displays sheet capacity limits
- Automatic On/Off and Bin-Full Auto Off convenience
- Key lock to prevent unauthorized use
- Large emergency stop bar to quickly turn machine off
- Thermally protected motor prevents overheating
- 120 gallon waste volume with two extra large roll-out bins for high volume shredding
- Steel cabinet with rolling casters
- Optional output conveyor (929 CB) available for waste disposal in a large recycling bin or baler
Feed Width: 21.5"
Sheet Capacity: 500
Waste Volume: 120 gal
Particle Size: 8 mm x 40 mm
Security Level: P-3
Decibel Level: 70 dB
Dimensions: 78.75" × 48" × 64.5"
Power Supply: 220v 3 phase, 50 amp
Warranty: 1 Year
Click on the links below to view the Dahle 929 IS Conveyor Shredder Product Sheet and User Guide.
Dahle guarantees its shredders to be free from manufacturing defects (materials / workmanship) for a period of 2 years (1 year on PaperSAFE and ShredMATIC). Dahle offers a lifetime guarantee on the cutting cylinders (1 year on P-6 & P-7 shredders / 5 years on PaperSAFE and ShredMATIC). This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper oiling, paper jams, misuse, abuse, improper line voltage, or unauthorized repair. This warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is not transferable. There are no other warranties expressed or implied beyond the face of this agreement. For service or more information on this warranty, contact a Dahle Customer Relations Representative at (800) 995-1435View AllClose