Med Manager Deluxe Medicine Organizer and Pill Case
The Med Manager Deluxe Medicine Organizer and Pill Case keeps all your important medications and health information in one convenient location. This is the perfect organizer to help you manage your daily medications, doctor's appointments, medical history and more! This is perfect for travel or if you simply want an easy way to carry around your medications. It’s also great for every-day pills intended for upset stomach, headaches and migraines, colds, allergies, and other over-the-counter remedies. Daily supplements and vitamins can also be easily organized. In case a medical emergency arises, and you need assistance, the expandable file holder includes spaces for your name, emergency contact information, physician contact information, medical conditions, allergies, and current medications. This product features: 15 durable elastic loops, a 7-day pill organizer, a notepad, and a 6-pocket 5-tab colored file manager.
The dimensions for this product are 13 inches by 13 inches by 4.5 inches.
- EASILY ORGANIZE YOUR MEDICATIONS The Med Manager Medication Organizer is specially designed for seniors to make the management of their pills, medications and medical records as easy as possible. Durable, elastic loops hold up to fifteen (15) pill bottles in total, (11) 30-60 day standard size bottles and four (4) 90 day large pill bottles (bottles not included).
- INCLUDES WEEKLY PILL ORGANIZER 7-Day weekly AM/PM pill organizer helps seniors safely and easily plan and distribute daily doses of medications, enabling seniors to plan out their pills up to a week in advance, drastically reducing the number of missed medications. Holds all of your pills, prescription medications, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, fish oil, supplements and more in one convenient place.
- REDUCES EMERGENCY RESPONSE TIMES by enabling EMT staff and emergency room doctors to quickly access the patient's medical records, giving them instant access to critical information that aids in faster decision making and quicker application of treatments and care.
- WHY CHOOSE MED MANAGER? Founded by renowned Georgian doctor Dr. Harry L. Wingate III, Med Manager aims to improve the outcomes of patients all across the globe. Better organization equates to better health care, improving the lives of our patients and providing peace of mind for the mothers, fathers, sons and daughters to live in a safer, better world.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED? Your Med Manager Deluxe includes one (1) Med Manager Medical Binder (13 inches x 13 inches x 4.5 inches) with fifteen (15) durable elastic pill bottle loops, one (1) 7-day weekly pill organizer, one (1) notepad, a double zipper to accommodate a small luggage lock (lock sold separately), and one (1) 6-pocket, 5 tabbed color file manager for organization of your medical records.
I bought this for a friend for Christmas. I am really impressed with the quality of this case. The expanding file is great for all of her paperwork and it will be easy to grab and go in a hospital visit. She will love how much easier it will be to fill her weekly meds, as opposed to digging them out of a plastic bag! Customer service at this company is totally awesome!
I purchased this item for a friend of mine who takes a lot of medications and the regular pill organizers were not working for him. This product is exactly what he needed. It allows him easily take all of his medications to his doctors appointments when needed. He is also able to easily keep track of which prescriptions need refills. This item is perfect for anyone who is looking for something other than the standard pill organizer.
I absolutely LOVE my Med-Manager! I finally have all my pills in one place. I ordered the extra large and with a snip here and a snip there all my pills fit. You can customize it it to fit all sizes of pill bottles. I have a place to put all my paperwork from the doctors. A pillbox to use is included. Best Buy EVER!! Thank you!
I bought this for my elderly mother. Shipping was fast and from a USA address. My mother found this easy to use and loves it
I love this. It keeps all me meds in one spot and organized. I would highly recommend it to anyone that has a lot of meds.
I am going to Mayo Clinic soon for consideration of a kidney transplant. I will have multiple appts on a daily basis for one full week. Some appts require me to have my actual medicine bottles with me, others require specific paperwork. Most days I will be at the clinic from morning until late afternoon. This bag will make it easy to have everything at hand, when I need it. In addition, the velcro compartments on the “diabetic” style bag, allow me to carry my insulin pump supplies. The shoulder strap makes it easy to carry. The folder compartments offer plenty of room for paper storage .... There was even enough room to put my full size daily planner in there! I am well pleased with this product!
I was so pleased with this meds case. A great way to organize items so that they're easy to see, easy to carry if you're going to a doctor's office or traveling. I love the files on the front. Also, you can lock those zippers if you want (you would need to buy a small luggage lock) which is logical and great. I love it!
Fits everything, is super light and allows me to use my cane due to the shoulder strap, and if you have a carabiner equipped water bottle or coffee container, itll even carry that! Amazing for the price! A+++ If i had one complaint is it doesn't have an easy way to hold prescription creams or lotions, or boxes....but in 90% of cases they should fit in the thing loose
LOVE IT!! Just wish it had name on front...I ordered one for myself(an epileptic) and father-in-law, who has heart condition. Makes it easier for ANYONE to see your medications!!and in one place.
I should have bought one of these years ago. All of your information at your fingertips plus your medication stored securely in one location.