Med Manager Medicine Supply Organizer with Insulin Cooler Travel Case
The Med Manager Medicine Supply Organizer with Insulin Cooler Travel Case keeps all your important medications and health information in one convenient location. This is the perfect organizer to help you manage your daily medications, doctor's appointments, medical history and more! This is perfect for travel or if you simply want an easy way to carry around your medications. It’s also great for every-day pills intended for upset stomach, headaches and migraines, colds, allergies, and other over-the-counter remedies. Daily supplements and vitamins can also be easily organized. In case a medical emergency arises, and you need assistance, the expandable file holder includes spaces for your name, emergency contact information, physician contact information, medical conditions, allergies, and current medications. This product features: 15 durable elastic loops, an insulated pouch for cold packs and insulin, a double zipper to accommodate a small luggage lock, a 6-pocket 5-tab colored file manager, and a mesh pouch for lancets, test strips, syringes, etc.
The dimensions for this product are 13 inches by 13 inches by 4.5 inches.
- EASILY ORGANIZE YOUR MEDICATIONS The Med Manager Medicine Supply Organizer is specially designed for people with diabetes to make the management of their pills, medications, insulin, glucose meter, syringes, medical records and more as easy as possible. Durable, elastic loops hold up to fifteen (15) pill bottles in total, eleven (11) 30-60 day standard size bottles and four (4) 90 day large pill bottles (bottles not included).
- INSULATED COOLING POUCH FOR INSULIN Detachable pouch allows for the storage of cold packs and insulin on-the-go. The insulated pouch is designed to be lightweight and easy to carry or travel with, measuring 8.5 x 4.5 x 1 inches and weighing only .1lbs when empty. An additional mesh pouch is also included for the storage of lancets, test strips, syringes, etc.
- REDUCES EMERGENCY RESPONSE TIMES by enabling EMT staff and emergency room doctors to quickly access the patient's medical records, giving them instant access to critical information that aids in faster decision making and quicker application of treatments and care.
- WHY CHOOSE MED MANAGER? Founded by renowned Georgian doctor Dr. Harry L. Wingate III, Med Manager aims to improve the outcomes of patients all across the globe. Better organization equates to better health care, improving the lives of our patients and providing peace of mind for the mothers, fathers, sons and daughters to live in a safer, better world.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED? Your Med Manager XL includes one (1) Med Manager Diabetic Medical Binder (13 inches x 13 inches x 4.5 inches) with 15 durable elastic pill bottle loops, one (1) 6-pocket, 5 tabbed color file manager for organization of your medical records, a double zipper to accommodate a small luggage lock (lock sold separately) and one (1) insulated pouch for storage of cold packs and insulin. Daily Pill Organizer NOT INCLUDED.
Since being diagnosed with incurable cancer and four other diseases I've been searching for a medication bag. I have numerous medications and doctors' appointments. I worry about running out of medication brining only three weekly pill cases and putting them in a sealing plastic bag. That is the search phrase used which produced your website. I ordered the Med Manager Deluxe, and Mini, two pill cases and two locks. Each product was exactly as described, but better quality than expected. The locks are substantial, yet the unlock pin is a little small, and "wanders" a bit sideways. Each product, especially the document holder allows me to bring my Living Will, test results, doctors' cards, etc. Even at home this allows everything to be in one place. One suggestion is the size of the loops to be made slightly larger to accommodate bottles with 90-day supplies. TSA has told me the prescription bottle must have the correct information. So that's why I can't put them in a smaller bottle. I'm completely satisfied with the products. My wife is an R. N. and is amazed by the product.
I wish there were more straps for larger pill bottles
Pack it in & pack it to go
Hi Just received my Med Manager as a gift. I love it. Most useful gift in a long time. Holds all my many medicines and will hold my diabetes supplies when I can go on vacation. Thank you for offering this at a reasonable price too. Awesome
Im a recent kidney transplant recipient. A lot of pills and information that is critical for me to be on top of. Med Manager helps me do that.
I like the ability to organize my medications.
I am going to Mayo Clinic soon for consideration of a kidney transplant. I will have multiple appts on a daily basis fot one full week. Some appts require me to have my actual medicine bottles with me, others require specific paperwork. Most days I will be at the clinic from morning until late afternoon. This bag will make it easy to have everything at hand, when I need it. In addition, the velcro compartments on the diabetic style bag, allow me to carry my insulin pump supplies. The shoulder strap makes it easy to carry. The folder compartments offer plenty of room for paper storage .... There was even enough room to put my full isze daily planner in there! I am well pleased with this product!
Very good for people that have several meds to manage
Got as gifts. Loved it.
Will work great for helping with meds and dosage when visiting new doctors