**BOGO offer is available now until June 30th**
The Med Manager Medicine Supply Organizer with Insulin Cooler Travel Case keeps all your important medications and health information in one convenient location. This is the perfect organizer to help you manage your daily medications, doctor's appointments, medical history and more! This is perfect for travel or if you simply want an easy way to carry around your medications. It’s also great for every-day pills intended for upset stomach, headaches and migraines, colds, allergies, and other over-the-counter remedies. Daily supplements and vitamins can also be easily organized. In case a medical emergency arises, and you need assistance, the expandable file holder includes spaces for your name, emergency contact information, physician contact information, medical conditions, allergies, and current medications. This product features: 15 durable elastic loops, an insulated pouch for cold packs and insulin, a double zipper to accommodate a small luggage lock, a 6-pocket 5-tab colored file manager, and a mesh pouch for lancets, test strips, syringes, etc.
The dimensions for this product are 13 inches by 13 inches by 4.5 inches.
- EASILY ORGANIZE YOUR MEDICATIONS The Med Manager Medicine Supply Organizer is specially designed for people with diabetes to make the management of their pills, medications, insulin, glucose meter, syringes, medical records and more as easy as possible. Durable, elastic loops hold up to fifteen (15) pill bottles in total, eleven (11) 30-60 day standard size bottles and four (4) 90 day large pill bottles (bottles not included).
- INSULATED COOLING POUCH FOR INSULIN Detachable pouch allows for the storage of cold packs and insulin on-the-go. The insulated pouch is designed to be lightweight and easy to carry or travel with, measuring 8.5 x 4.5 x 1 inches and weighing only .1lbs when empty. An additional mesh pouch is also included for the storage of lancets, test strips, syringes, etc.
- REDUCES EMERGENCY RESPONSE TIMES by enabling EMT staff and emergency room doctors to quickly access the patient's medical records, giving them instant access to critical information that aids in faster decision making and quicker application of treatments and care.
- WHY CHOOSE MED MANAGER? Founded by renowned Georgian doctor Dr. Harry L. Wingate III, Med Manager aims to improve the outcomes of patients all across the globe. Better organization equates to better health care, improving the lives of our patients and providing peace of mind for the mothers, fathers, sons and daughters to live in a safer, better world.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED? Your Med Manager XL includes one (1) Med Manager Diabetic Medical Binder (13 inches x 13 inches x 4.5 inches) with 15 durable elastic pill bottle loops, one (1) 6-pocket, 5 tabbed color file manager for organization of your medical records, a double zipper to accommodate a small luggage lock (lock sold separately) and one (1) insulated pouch for storage of cold packs and insulin. Daily Pill Organizer NOT INCLUDED.
Love it for the most part!!!
I love this organizer!!! The only bad part is our medication MUST be mailed due to insurance. It would get a higher rating if it had more larger bands for the bigger bottles in the diabetic kit;).
This is a great way to organize your meds and medical papers. I love that you can separate the medical file section from the pill section or keep it all together.
Go ahead and get it
I have one of these and it is awesome! my disabled brother lives with me and has CP. all of his medication, those large fat bottles and alll fit. they are tight at first, but adjust fine. I have pockets for my guardianship papers, and his medicine list and Doctors names phone ect. This truly is a great product.
It is amazing!
I got one for Christmas and I love it! I have many health problems and it really helps me to be organized.
Worth the $$$!
My wife saw this on TV and thought it would be ideal for organizing and storing her meds. I surprised her with it and it has exceeded all of her expectations! I was momentarily reluctant to buy due to the price. However, value isnt what you spend, its what you get for what you spend! This is a great value!
Everything you need if you have more than two pill bottles.
I thought this was way too big when it first arrived but when you start organizing ALL of the pills you take you will find it is just right. Many supplement bottles are HUGE. This case accommodates them with ease. The week pill organizer when straight to use and the note pad is handy to document what you take and when when it comes time to refill the week organizer.
Love the organizzation of it.
Holds all my paper work and medications in one